Our Strategic Partners
Coordination Across Your Entire Financial Life
At Harmony Financial Strategies®, we believe that proactive and open communication with your tax and legal professionals is critical to helping you pursue your financial goals. Clear communication between your professional partners is the only way to help ensure your tax, estate and investment planning needs are aligned with your objectives.
We are happy to work with your existing team of attorneys or tax advisors to coordinate strategies. For your convenience, we can also provide you with referrals to the outside professionals (CPAs, attorneys) we work with on a regular basis.
- We work with our clients’ CPAs and attorneys to help ensure important financial decisions are well-informed.
- We respect and protect your privacy throughout the planning process and only share the information necessary to ensure coordination across your tax, estate and investment strategies.
- We can help facilitate year-end tax planning with your CPA and also provide Realized Gain/Loss reports along with other information they may need.
- We work with our clients’ attorneys to help ensure investment accounts are set up properly to reflect any new estate issues (formation of a trust) or changes that may require updating, including beneficiary designations or other information.
Independence Powered by LPL Financial
As independent advisors, we focus solely on serving your needs and acting in your best interest at all times. This helps to provide you with the confidence you seek to pursue financial independence on your terms.
- We have no obligations to investment product providers.
- We have no cross-sell quotas or home-office directives that may lead to conflicts of interest.
- We spend our time developing customized strategies for the unique challenges you face.
Our independence is supported by LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer.* The firm provides access to a comprehensive array of tools and resources for independent financial advisors, enabling them to provide objective financial guidance to their clients. LPL Financial has no proprietary products.
* As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996–2013, based on total revenue.
For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.